By Adam Boduch
- Build React and React local purposes utilizing primary part concepts
- Dive deep into each one platform, from routing in React to making local cellular purposes which may run offline
- Use Facebook's Relay, React and GraphQL applied sciences, to create a unified structure that powers either internet and local applications
React and React local let you construct cross-platform computing device and cellular functions utilizing Facebook's cutting edge UI libraries. mixed with the Flux facts structure and Relay, now you can create robust and feature-complete purposes from only one code base!
This publication is divided into 3 components. the 1st half indicates you ways to begin crafting composable UIs utilizing React, from rendering with JSX and growing reusable elements via to routing and developing isomorphic functions that run on Node.
We then stream directly to displaying you the way to take the strategies of React and practice them to construction local UIs utilizing React local. you can find out the right way to construct responsive and streamlined UIs which can correctly deal with consumer interactions in a cellular atmosphere. you are going to additionally how one can entry device-specific APIs akin to the geolocation API, and the way to address offline improvement with React Native.
Finally, we are going to tie all of those talents jointly and indicates you the way you could create React purposes that run on each significant platform. in addition to figuring out software nation intensive, you are going to the way to leverage Relay to make feature-complete, data-driven internet and local cellular applications.
What you are going to learn
- Craft reusable React components
- Control navigation utilizing the React Router to assist continue your UI in sync with URLs
- Build isomorphic internet functions utilizing Node.js
- Use the Flexbox format version to create responsive cellular designs
- Leverage the local APIs of Android and iOS to construct attractive functions with React Native
- Respond to gestures in a manner that is intuitive for the user
- Use Relay to construct a unified information structure in your React UIs
About the Author
Table of Contents
- Why React?
- Rendering with JSX
- Understanding houses and State
- Event dealing with – The React Way
- Crafting Reusable Components
- The React part Lifecycle
- Validating part Properties
- Extending Components
- Handling Navigation with Routes
- Server-Side React Components
- Mobile-First React Components
- Why React Native?
- Kickstarting React local Projects
- Building Responsive Layouts with Flexbox
- Navigating among Screens
- Rendering merchandise Lists
- Showing Progress
- Geolocation and Maps
- Collecting consumer Input
- Alerts, Notifications, and Confirmation
- Responding to person Gestures
- Controlling picture Display
- Going Offline
- Handling program State
- Why Relay and GraphQL?
- Building a Relay React App